- Include what you want the announcers to say during the parade, in the ‘Description’ area above.
- The parade will start promptly at 12pm on July 4th. Judging will take place at 11am.
- All entrants must follow the route given from beginning to finish, no exceptions
- The 4th of July committee reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
- Parade entries should reflect the theme “Our Town, Our 4th“
- Parade participants and entries should have a neat and clean appearance and should be suitable for children.
- Only participants walking the parade may throw candy. Throwing candy from vehicles and floats is strictly prohibited!
- Horse entries MUST provide their own clean up!
- Music must receive approval from the parade committee. Please email your music to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry deadline is June 27th
Parade Map and Guidelines
Parade Entry Form
cforms contact form by delicious:days